▪ Gently massage the packet to ensure ingredients are completely combined, as minor separation can naturally occur.
- For best results, use your ring finger, an eyeshadow sponge or brush and apply sparingly. Use less than a pea-sized amount.
▪ Once applied, remain expressionless until dry. Fanning the area helps speed up drying time.
▪ Remember, less is more.
▪ Once dry, check areas that you may have missed and lightly reapply.
▪ If there is white residue, you've applied too much. To correct, gently pat the white residue edges with a damp cotton swab.
- If applying foundation, use oil-free formulas and take care to minimize disturbing the area. For longer-lasting results, use alone or apply powder foundation.
▪ Practice! Just like all makeup application, practice makes perfect in creating a more beautiful you.